Jump to: ↑North
Bus shuttles replace Orange Line train service between Wellington and Oak Grove from 8:15 PM to close until the end of service Tuesday - Thursday this week. More: mbta.com/OLwork Starts Dec 19 Until Dec 20
All MBTA bus shuttles and stops are fully accessible. Please plan for additional travel time.
Regular train service will run on:
Wednesday, November 27, - Friday, November 29 - Thanksgiving
No Orange Line train service between Sullivan & Tufts on weekends (starting Fridays at 8:45 PM) on October 4 - November 10. Buses provided between Sullivan & Haymarket. Green Line available between Haymarket & Copley (to Back Bay). mbta.com/OLwork Starts Oct 25 Until Oct 28
Diversions are from 8:45 PM on Fridays through the end of service on Sundays for 6 weekends. Regularly scheduled service begins at the start of service on Mondays.
Orange Line travel alternates:
For northbound service:
- Take the Orange Line to Back Bay
- Take the Green Line from nearby Copley (0.2 miles) for service to downtown
- For service north of downtown, take a shuttle bus from Haymarket, then transfer to the Orange Line at Sullivan Sq
For southbound service:
- Take the Orange Line to Sullivan Sq, then transfer to the Haymarket shuttle
- Transfer to the Green Line at Haymarket for service to downtown
- For service south of downtown, take the Green Line to Copley, then take the Orange Line from nearby Back Bay (0.2 miles)
Available bus routes:
- SL 5 and Route 10 (Bayview-Downtown) provide inbound service from Tufts Medical Center to Chinatown and Downtown Crossing
- SL 5 provides outbound service from Downtown Crossing (Temple Place) to TuftsMore...
Settings (enable more features)
Stops near me by GPS going North East South West
Search place or address:
TransSee by Darwin O'Connor. Follow on Twitter.