Stops near me by GPS going North East South West Mapw
- (Oct 13, 2018) Boston MBTA has switch from NextBus data to GTFS realtime. The predictions are now generated by TransSee based on historic travel times. Also it now supports the rapid transit and commuter rail. Because the new API doesn't show off-route vehicles, you can still use the old Nextbus based system, but I don't know how long it will still work.
- (Oct 9, 2018) For many agencies, you can now show the current frequencies of each route using a link at the bottom of the route list page.
- (Sept 27, 2018) New Agency: TransSee now supports Vacaville City Coach
- (Sept 8, 2018) For TTC 510 Spadina the predictions NextBus are incorrect. I am providing my own predictions, but expect large gaps in the predictions and false "At Stop"s. Check the Route Vehicle locations for better information, but ignore the inner arrows.
- (Sept 16, 2018) New Feature: TransSee will now attempt to generate predictions for off-route vehicles. They will show up as a "Sched. based" prediction. It should work for Toronot TTC, Los Angeles Metro, San Francisco MUNI, Boston MBTA and Foothills Transit.
- (Sept 15, 2018) I've activated vehicle tracking history for Foothill Transit. It requires premium to view the vehicle tracking.
Jump to: Los Angeles | New York |
San Francisco | Boston |
Washington | Chicago | Other | Welcome Info
Los Angeles Area
New York City Area
San Francisco Area
Washington, D.C. / Baltimore Area
- Atlanta Streetcar in Atlanta, Georgia
- Asheville Redefines Transit ART
in Asheville, North Carolina
- Cape Cod Regional Transit
CCRTA in Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Chapel Hill Transit
in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- East Carolina University in
Greenville, North Carolina
- Oxford University Transit
OUT in Oxford, Mississippi
- CyRide in Ames, Iowa
- Radford Transit in
- Pensacola Beach Trolley in
Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Portland Streetcar
in Portland, Oregon
- Reno RTC RIDE in Washoe
- Seattle Streetcar in
- City of Davis Unitrans
in Davis, California
- Western Kentucky University
in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Jacksonville JTA (buses
and ferry) in Jacksonville, Florida
- Escalon eTrans in
- Fort Worth Trinity Metro in
Fort Worth, Texas
Airport Parking Shuttle in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Nova Southeastern University
in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Sonoma County Transit in
Santa Rosa, California
- Winston-Salem WSTA
in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Denver RTD
in Denver, Colorado
- Halifax Transit
in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Thunder Bay Transit
in Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Tahoe TART
in Placer County, California
- Spokane International Airport Shuttle
in Spokane, Washington
- Winnipeg Transit
in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Valley Metro
in Phoenix, Arizona
- Predictions using past travel times
- Tracking history
in San Antonio, Texas
in Las Vegas, Navada
- Predictions using past travel times
- Tracking history
TransSee is a web application that provides
real-time bus tracking and next vehicle predictions to a
growing list of transit agencies, including most of North
America's largest systems, New York MTA, LA Metro,
Chicago CTA and TransSee's home system the Toronto TTC.
TransSee is a web application that runs on any browser, so
it supports all smartphones, past, present (including
BlackBerry and Windows Phone) and future,
as well as any other device with a web browser from Macs and
PCs to smart TVs. It even works on SwatchWatch browsers.
It's unique set of features include:
- Lean efficient HTML that is quick to load and requires little bandwidth.
- Respects user privacy by not loading data from third party websites, except Google Ads (disabled for premium users), and only logging summary statistics.
- Choose stops from a map or by an ordered stop list.
- See predictions for any set of stops you choose.
- Dynamic route list based on currently operating routes.
- Can generate its own predictions based on the actual historic travel times, rather then just based on the adjusted scheduled time.
- Can generate a prediction range, so you know when you should be there to not miss the bus as well as the latest time you will likely arrive at your destination.
- Many settings to customize what information is displayed.
- Vehicle tracking by route or fleet number, including out of service vehicles.
- Logs vehicle positions, including schedule adherence, so individual trips can be viewed (requires premium).
Features that can be activated in the settings
- Gap times and scheduled headways between vehicles
- Statistics on gaps and headways
- Alternative schedule based predictions
- Vehicle run number
- Current, past and future schedules for a vehicle
- Geo URI with Latitude and Longitude for stops and vehicles
- Show the scheduled first stop of the trip
Paid Options ($CAN)
- Become a Premium User to remove ads, search for up to 500 vehicles at a time and view the history of all tracked routes and vehicles.
- Incorporate your (unblockable) ads for $10 per day sitewide or target ads down to a single stop.
- Add a transit agency with a supported API (such as GTFS-RT) for $20 (includes 6-month premium user)
- Add a transit agency with an API that TransSee doesn't currently support for $100 (includes 2-year premium user). A source of data with real-time vehicle locations is required.
- TransSee is prepared to provide prediction services to transit agencies.
- Provide predictions and data for your app using a NextBus API compatible system.
Feel free to email me about these options.
Settings (enable more features)
Stops near me by GPS going North East South West Map
TransSee by Darwin O'Connor. Follow on Twitter.